You have to fill the online registration before you come for the NOC interview. The CEF online registration is found in www.india-campusfrance.org
You need for your NOC the following documents:
1. Admission letter. (Original + 2 copies)
2. Proof of lodging. (Original + 2 copies)
3. Med insurance (3 months to begin with, longer if you want it. Approach the likes of TATA AIG, ICICI LOMBARD, NEW INDIA ASSURANCE, Thomas Cook, etc. This costs between 1200 and 5000 rupees, depending on the type of cover the student wants. Normally accidents, loss of baggage, common ailments etc are catered to and if you pay more other things are thrown in. See to it that u have a repatriation policy included for the length of the stay). (Original + 2 copies)
4. Proof for all your expenses including tuition fees, insurance, food expenses, lodging expenses and other living expenses. (Original + 2 copies)
5. Financial Solvability proof. (Original + 2 copies)
6. All academic documents like your 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, UG certificate, certificates of any language courses that you have done and work experience certificates or certificates / attestations of any Internship done. You have to produce these in original for verification and submit two photocopies each. (Original + 2 copies)
7. Airline reservation (For an airline reservation for the NOC you need the computer print out of booking a ticket, the print out should be on the LETTER HEAD of the travel agent with the STAMP and SIGN of the company.). (Original + 2 copies)
8. Passport. (Original + 2 copies)
9. CV (2 copies)
10. Four photos
Note: You have to pay Rs.15, 500 when you are applying for the NOC at Campus France Office. The DD is to be taken in favour of "CEDUST" payable at New Delhi. The Visa fee at be paid at VFS shall be 50 Euros.
You need to get your last degree certificate & birth certificate translated before you leave to France.
Register yourself for the Indo-French Alumni Network on www.ifan.in
Quick Important and official links to be consulted for latest updates